Almond granola is one of the main ingredients used to prepare the granola balls recipe, which is considered as one of the easiest snacks that vegans grab on a daily bases.
In this blog, we will share with you how to prepare the almond granola balls at home.
Ingredients & Amounts
- 1 cup of almond butter or nut butter.
- ¼ cup of honey or maple syrup.
- 1 ½ cup of almond granola.
- Put the almond butter and honey in a bowl and mix them well.
- Add granola to the mixture.
- Mix the ingredients well, then put the mixture in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Use an ice cream spoon to make small balls from the cold mixture.
- Cover granola balls with grated nuts or cocoa powder as desired.
- Finally, put the balls in a tightly-closed can, then leave the can in the refrigerator until eating.
Treat Me Gluten Free is a small home-based business which was launched 4 years ago to provide healthy gluten free products.
Almond granola by treat me gluten free is characterized by the fact that it’s a gluten free organic granola and also free of refined processed sugar.
You can order almond granola from here.
As a small business, we need the support of more partners who pursue the same goal as us, that is to offer organic healthy products which are completely gluten free.
In conjunction with Go Nuts, we can provide our customers the best healthy gluten free products.
We, along with Go Nuts, share the same environmental values and we make sure to offer our products in an environmentally friendly way; starting from selecting our ingredients that are packed in environmentally friendly packagings to packaging our products in an environmentally friendly way.
We use the almond butter made by go nuts, which is freshly prepared upon request to prepare almond granola in treat me gluten free.
If you are one of the people who follow a vegetarian diet, we recommend this instant recipe which is full of healthy and fresh ingredients.